These general conditions of sale apply strictly to all sales of products by the website www.youreyepatch.com to individuals or legal persons . The owner of the website is Ines Maria Simes , of Spanish nationality and Tax Identification Number 23322114E .
Any order made to www.youreyepatch.com necessarily has as essential, decisive and indispensable, the unqualified acceptance by Customer of the General Conditions of Sale in force on the day they made the appropriate order. In addition , you acknowledge that the acceptance of these conditions involve the application on the order to which they refer, as well as any subsequent order , except for cases where new conditions are brought to your attention by www.youreyepatch.com. The fact that www.youreyepatch.com not recurs at a moment to any of these conditions can not be interpreted as a renouncing of recourse to them in the future.
Applicable law and jurisdiction. The interpretation and enforcement of the conditions , as well as all the acts that are a result of them , shall be subjected to Spanish law except that exists contrary provisions to this law enforcement .
2. CONTENT POLICY
All content including text, graphics, images and information available on or through this Web site are for general informational purposes only. This website does not provide medical advice. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this web site. You are encouraged to confer with your doctor with regard to information contained on or through this Web site. After reading articles or other Content from this Web site, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call immediately your Doctor or the Emergency Number.
We cannot be responsible for any damage or danger from wearing, eating, sucking, any or tear caused by our eye patches. The website www.youreyepatch.com is not a medical organization, we can only provide aid for eye conditions that need patching or covering of the eye for fashion. The information is also not intended to be used for individual cases. Reliance on any information on this web site is solely at your own risk.
The design of our patches is registered in the Spanish Office of Patents and Trademarks under the license number 0517057. Is not allowed to use this design to produce any patch without the written autorization of the rights owner. We do not allow to use any text or picture which appears in the website without written autorization. Although not intentional, if there is any file, image, or any other situation that does not seem to fit the above description, please let us know and we will remove it when we receive a request from the original copyrighter.
Prices quoted in www.youreyepatch.com are in Euros and are valid except for typographical errors. All prices are VAT EXCLUDED, any change in VAT rate will be applied automatically to the prices of products for sale once destination is indicated.
The offers on products sold in www.youreyepatch.com will be displayed on the "Specials" link or indicate in more details and, unless otherwise specified, shall be valid while displayed on screen .
By using this website, you agree that most of the communication with us are electronic communications. When the buy is recorded by pressing the "Submit Order" button the client will be informed of our phone number so you can use in case of doubt or query regarding your order.
For contractual purposes, the Customer agrees to this electronic means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with legal requirements to be written. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
5. RETURN POLICY
All standard orders can be returned within 14 days of receiving the order. Returned products must be in brand new condition to be accepted. We will not accept returns of products that have been customized products.
You must contact our customer service to receive a return authorization via e-mail if you wish to return your order at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you request to return an order after the initial 14 days have passed for non-quality reasons, we permit a refund of up to 50% of the price of the patch but the shipping fee cannot be returned.
For the safety and protection of our customers, all the returned patches are destroyed.
Order Shipped to the Wrong Address:
For orders that have been wrongly shipped, we will be responsible for an item exchange and any additional shipping fees.
If the item shipped was not the item ordered, once confirmed, we will be responsible for an item exchange and any shipping fees.
If there is any issue with the quality of our product, we will be responsible for the exchange or refund of that product if it is reported within the first 14 days upon receiving the product. In such a case, the customer will return the item and receive the exchange or refund after we have confirmed that the item returned has not experienced any damage.
Cancelled Orders (Before Shipping):
No costs will be charged on orders that are cancelled before delivery.
6. SHIPPING DETAILS.
Making time of your order:
Once we have received your order payment, the preparation time could be from one to three working days depending on the working charge that we are having.
- Patch models labeled "ready to ship" does not require preparation time (photo model in sizes M and L).
Holidays and any other incidence that can delay shipment will be announced on the main page of our website.
Delivery time of your order and shipping cost:
Once we have made your order, we will notify you its shipping by email. All our shipments have a tracking code in order to allow you to know the shipment status. We will inform you the link you have to use. The shipping cost includes VAT for national and European destinations and it is informed in the shopping cart. It not include any Customs fees.
Features of Certificate Mail of Correos - National & International (Delivery at home):
Delivery time of international destinations will be shown when you place the order. Roughly 93% of shipments take indicated time although this is not guaranteed considering external factors like customs delays.
To track your order you must use the following link: http://www.correos.es/ss/Satellite/site/pagina-inicio/sidioma=en_GB and introduce your tracking code. If it is an international destination, you will find the order status until the exit of Spain. We will send you another link to allow you to know the status once out of Spain depending on the postal service of the country of destination.
Keep in mind that if you are not at home during the attempted delivery, the package will be set to your local post office for some days. If not collected, it will be returned to us with charges that will need to be covered by the customer in order for a second delivery to take place.
Features of Parcel Service - Express 24/48 hours:
To Spanish destinations, delivery is guaranteed, once we have made your order, in 24/48 hours (Spanish peninsula). Exceptions apply to rural areas and small towns.
Keep in mind that there is no option for deliveries or shipments on Saturday, Sunday or holiday.
In order to allow you to track your order, we will indicate you the link you have to use and the tracking code.
This service includes two delivery attempts and two notifications in case of absence. It is possible to indicate a prefered interval of time, but it is not guaranteed it will be kept. Keep in mind that the maximum delivery time is 7 days. If not delivered, it will be returned to us with charges that will need to be covered by the customer in order for a second delivery to take place.
It is necessary to provide a mobile phone to manage any delivery incident.
INTERNATIONAL: Service provided by shipping company FedEx. Guarantee delivery from 2 to 6 work days (main cities of the country)
In compliance with Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Date, all personal information submitted will be kept confidential.
All information submitted will be used only to process your requests and to deliver requested services. Comments writen by customers can be published respecting their privacity.
You may exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition under the provisions of the previous law stated by sending an email to: email@example.com
8. PAYMENT METHODS.
You have 4 different payment methods to choose that what best fits your preferences.
1. BANK WIRE When you finish your order, you will be directed to a new screen with our bank account number and detailed instructions to realize the bank wire. Please, include your order number in the bank wire details. Once we get your bank transfer into our account, we will process your order. To streamline shipment, we kindly ask you to send us in advance a copy of the document by email. Important! Bank wires have some additional charges which amount depends on the bank and the country where you order the bank wire. These charges are always responsability of the customer. Keep in mind that your order is valid for 10 days. When finished this time without sending bank wire, you order will cancelled automatically.
2. CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD Credit or debit card payment is done through secure payment gateway of REDSYS (SERVIRED / SERMEPA). All data sent to www.youreyepatch.com in the payment process using credit or debit card are encripted to ensure the highest security level and protect them. They are hosted on a secure server certified by the protocol "Secure Socket Layer" (SSL). Data from customers through payment gateway never will be kept. Your payment information will only last meanwhile you finish your purchase. In case of POS inform of card denial, the order will be automatically cancelled. This cancellation will be reported to customer. To use credit cards issued out of Spain, it is compulsory that the issuing bank will be welcomed Security Secure Electronic Protocol Commerce. Payment with cards without this qualification is not allowed. www.youreyepatch.com reserves rights to decline any operation done by credit card. In this case, if customer wants to continue with his purchase of eye patches, we will offer him the option of payment by bank transfer.
3. CASH ON DELIVERY You can choose cash on delivery payment if you are in Spain. This option has an additional charge of 2 €. When choosing cash on delivery, we will contact you by phone in order to confirm your order.
4. PAYPAL PayPal is a Web-based application for the secure transfer of funds between member accounts. PayPal is a fast and safe way to pay: you can shop without sharing your financial information and offers you buyer Protection.
In Spain, July 24th 2017